For all virgin human hair types, we do not have hair color #1 Jet black in stock . Virgin human hair in color #1 jet black is available in custom orders .
Celebrity wig info:
Type of Knots: Single knots at hairline & durable double knots elsewhere
Hair Type: 100% Chinese Virgin hair
Hair Color: the same as picture
Hair Type: 100% Indian Remy Human Hair
Hair Density: 120% Mudium to heavy
Hair Texture: silky straight
Hairline: natural hairline
Baby Hair: Along the perimeter to give the effect of a naturally growing hairline
Baby Hair Texture: same as hair texture
Bleached Knots: Along the perimeter to make the hairline even more undetectable
Lace Material: Swiss lace
Cap Construchtion: Cap-3. Glueless Lace Cap
Refer to F.A.Q.s for more detailed info or Contact us: email@example.com
savy smooth medium cut this bold blonde wig is edgy and eye catching. Defiently for a diva who enjoys life a bit on the daring side. Take a try divas , you wont be sorry.
Why DIVASWIGS? ● Best and highest-grade hair, advantage through Quality! ● Exquisite traditional wig crocheting technical skill ● Our most prompt and sincere service ● Perfect delivery and after-sales service ● Professional team with experiences of 10 years ● Only focus on hair products!
Selecting the optimal wig style for your face shape can help you look and feel your best. There are a few ways to determine your face shape:
Stand in front of a mirror and pull your hair back. With a bar of soap or lipstick, trace the outline of your face onto the mirror. Compare the outlined shape on the mirror to the pictures below.
Trace the outline of your face from a photograph. Observe to see what shape is revealed.
With a ruler or measuring tape: 1. Measure across the tops of your cheekbones. 2. Measure across your jaw line from the widest point to the widest point. 3. Measure across your forehead at the widest point. 4. Measure from the tip of your hairline to the bottom of your chin. Compare your measurements to the guide below.
Oval Shaped Face
Description: When you measured your face, your length was equal to about one and a half times width. Your face is only slightly narrower at the jaw line than at the temples, with a gently rounded hairline.
Best Choices: Because of your face is balanced and in even proportion, you can wear almost any style. You will look your best in styles that are off the face, accentuating your face shape. oval shaped face: sc025, cc030, wc054.etc at our website could be your good choice.
Avoid: Styles with heavy bangs or lots of forward direction, which may add weight to your face.
Round Shaped Face
Description: Your face is approximately twice as wide as it is long. You have a round chin and a round hairline. The widest point is at the cheeks and ears.
Best Choices: Styles that add fullness and height at the crown. Look for off-center parts. You can wear short styles that have a swept back direction or styles that are longer than chin length. If you choose styles that have layers at the top (to achieve fullness) and styles where the rest of the hairpiece is relatively close to the face, your face will appear longer and more narrow.round shaped face: You divas could try cc021, sc027, wc080.etc at our website, they could be a good choice for you, the wig which has a unique layering cut at the upper end of hair may be more suitable for you.
Avoid: Chin length hair with a rounded line that mirrors the face's circular shape, center parts, very short cropped styles and fullness at the sides of the ears. Rounded styles which end at the chin will add fullness at the widest part of your face, making it appear wider.
Heart Shaped Face
Description: When you measured your face, it was narrow at the jaw line and wide at the cheekbones and/or forehead. Your face appears wide at the temples and hairline and narrows to a small delicate chin.
Best Choices: Chin length or longer styles, side parted styles, swept forward layers around the upper face, gently wispy bangs. A chin length bob creates a balanced look by giving fullness where you need it. You can wear shorter styles, however, if your face is a dramatic heart shaped face, you will need to choose styles that add weight in the back nape area. By doing so, you will achieve balance between your pronounced cheekbones and narrow chin.heart shaped face: And cc012, sc015, wc076.etc at our website could satisfy your requirments.
Avoid: Short, full styles with tapered necklines will emphasize the upper face and make you look top-heavy. Too much weight at the crown will give the appearance of a longer, more narrow chin.
Square Shaped Face
Description: Your face is about as wide as it is long. You have a strong, square jawline and a square hairline.
Best Choices: Short to medium length styles, especially those with wave or roundness around the face. Look for wispy bangs, off-center parts and height at the crown. Styles with layers and wispy looks will soften the square look of your face. Height at the crown will elongate your symmetical shape. Styles with curl or wave will balance your straight, symmetrical facial features.square shaped face: wc035, wc070, cc019.etc could be more suitable for you.
Avoid: Straight bangs with linear lines, center parts, styles that are long and straight. Avoid straight bobs that end at the jaw line. You can wear a layered bob if it ends above or below the jaw line.
Diamond Shaped Face
Description: Your face is the widest at the cheekbones, with a narrow forehead. Your forehead and jaw line are approximately equal in width. Your shape is a cross between a heart and an oval.
Best Choices: Almost everything works with your balanced face shape. Try a variety of styles. If you are a dramatic diamond shape and desire a short style, choose styles that have weight in the nape area. This will achieve balance between your dramatic cheekbones and delicate chin.diamond shaped face: cc032, cc035, sc043.etc at our website could be a good choice for you.
Avoid: You can wear almost anything. If you choose styles with a lot of hair around the face, you will hide your great features.
Oblong or Rectangular Face Shape
Description: Your face is longer than it is wide. It is about the same width at the forehead and just below the cheekbones. Individuals with oblong shapes may have a very narrow chin or a very high forehead. Your face appears long and slender.
Best Choices: Styles that are short or medium length will minimize the length of your face. It is best to stay with styles that are shoulder length or shorter. Layers add softness to the straight lines of your face. Look for side parts, to minimize the geometric shape. Soft wispy bangs will shorten the appearance of length. Fullness at the sides will add width to the look of your face.oblong or rectangular face shape: Try the sc041, wc016, wc067.etc of DIVASWIGS, they will bring you a brand-new feeling.
Avoid: Long styles will make your face look even longer. Too much height will lengthen your face. Avoid center parts.
Pear Shaped Face Shape
Description: Your face is characterized by a narrow forehead and is widest at the jaw, with a round chin.
Best Choices: The best styles will create width at your forehead and temples, giving the illusion of an oval face. They will draw attention to the upper part of your face. Hair should be styled close to the head on the sites and at the nape, to minimize width at the jawline.pear shaped face shape: So it's might be a good chioce for you to try the wc089, wc080, sc006.etc at our website.
Avoid: Full, long styles that emphasize the jawline.
1) Give the wig a gentle shake.
2) Identify the front and the back of the wig. The label always goes in the back. Note the Velcro tabs for sizing. Leave the tabs as is at first. You can adjust them later if necessary.
3) Place the wig on a flat surface so you are looking inside the wig. Make sure the label is at the top (the label is at the back of the wig). Grasp the wig at the top (back), with your hands placed on each side of the label.
4) Slip the wig over the head starting at the hairline and then towards the neck. The front of the wig should lie on the front hairline.
5) The wig should feel secure, but not too tight. If needed, you can adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.
To achieve a natural appearance and unique color variations, all human hair wigs are chemically processed. To give your wig the longest life, it is very important to use sulfate-free hair care products that are specifically made for chemically processed hair. To wash your human hair wig, follow these steps:
1) Detangle the wig using a wig brush or comb. Start at the ends and work upwards to the base of the cap.
2) Rinse the wig in cold water, with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Do not soak your human hair wig in a basin. This will cause the hair to tangle and mat together.
3) Using your fingertips and phosphate free shampoo specifically for human hair wigs, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
4) Rinse with cold water to remove shampoo. Rinse so that the water is flowing in the same direction as the hair.
5) Remove excess water by gently patting with a towel. Do not wring or squeeze.
6) Condition the wig with wig conditioner, using your fingertips to distribute the conditioner evenly throughout the hair.
7) Remove the conditioner by rinsing with cold water. To remove excess water, pat gently with a soft towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Allow the wig to air dry on a folding wig stand or a tall can of hairspray.
1) Your wig comes pre-styled with a basic style, but we encourage our clients to have their wigs customized by a professional hair stylist. This is a great way to make the wig uniquely your own. Often, a little trim on the bangs and a little thinning here or there can make all the difference in the world. The wig should be cut while you are wearing it. Everyone has a different face shape, a different forehead length, and different style preferences. Seek out the assistance of experienced professional, and only allow the wig to be cut while it is on your head.
2) Your DIVASWIGS lace wig is made by 100% human hair and available for any styling like your own hair. Styling tools such as curling irons, blow dryers, hot rollers, flat irons, etc., can all be used on low heat settings on human hair wigs. You can choose to perm the wig as you wish. However, we cannot give any suggestions how you can perm the wig. You shall choose the procedure you learned to style the hair. Enjoy your DIVASWIGS Remy human hair full lace wigs and have fun wearing it!
DivasWigs sells various wigs that include Full Lace Human Hair Wigs, Synthetic Hair and Hair Extensions. And the aim of DivasWigs is to provide the premium quality, knight service and reasonable price. Professional
We are a team with experiences of 10 years. For 10 years we've been focused on Wigs such as Human hair wigs, Synthetic wigs, and all kinds of Extensions. Especially on full lace wig and clip in hair extension. We chose ONLY Hairs of good qualities. With an examine system of high standards, we can guarantee you that every product we're on sale is with a long-lasting quality that will not shed, nor tangle. Fashionable
We own a list of professionals. They are the Design and Style creators offering continually the Classical Styles with also all kinds of fashionable Staring-ish Hairstyle that updates in time. From Beyonce, Ciara, Solange Knowles,Jordin Sparks,Halle Berry,to Chanel Iman,Kim Kardashian. Anything in your favor. Special Ordering
All styles appear on our website are for customizing. We meet up to personal requirements with all-hand-making wigs of your very own styles. Our concept is to help presenting the beauty and confidence of a lady with the offering of our most sincere service, and the Right product.